A unique approach from an experienced training provider
- We familiarise ourselves with your communications strategy and priorities, so that we can reflect it in the training packages we design for you and the feedback we give your delegates.
- Tailored programmes: everything we deliver is designed for you. There is no such thing as an off-the-shelf package. Each course provides you with a cost-effective training solution.
- We focus on technique, offering a ‘tool kit’ of skills that delegates can take away. This was designed for scientists and engineers who, we find, appreciate a systematic approach to training. It ensures long-lasting benefit.
- Each mock interview and role-play scenario developed to rehearse these skills is written for that delegate. This ensures that the learning is relevant and can be transferred directly into the workplace.
- Feedback: we offer a well-established (self-)assessment process that encourages delegates to judge objectively their own abilities and receive one-to-one feedback from the trainer. This means that your staff get the support they need when applying their skills and, as an organisation, you minimise your risk.
- Refresher training: as part of the package, we offer each delegate a follow-up telephone interview to rehearse, refresh and refine their skills. This has proved extremely popular.
Our public sector, technical, scientific and regulatory experience means that you can be reassured that you are dealing with an informed communications provider who understands the environment in which you operate.